A Reverse Mortgage is a safe and secure solution to converting the value of your home into available cash flow.
Funds may be used for
– supplemental income for everyday living
– home remodeling or repair
– medical and prescription expenses
– assist grandchildren with education expenses
– family vacation
– new car or any other large purchase
. . . or just about anything!
Approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), DMCC counselors can provide you with valuable information, and the individual counseling and certificate required to obtain a HECM Reverse Mortgage from the FHA. Learn More Here
Reverse Mortgage Highlights
– No monthly mortgage payments
– Receive funds as a lump sum on in monthly payments
– Loan proceeds are not taxable
– No income requirements
– Refinance or sell whenever you want with no penalty
To schedule an appointment with a DMCC counselor or an educational seminar, please call (866) 618-3328 or complete the application above.
Massachusetts requires face-to-face counseling. To find a HECM counselor in this state please check HUD”s roster by clicking HERE or by calling (800) 569-4287.