Win $500 Towards Your Credit Cards, Student Loans or Payday Loans
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning SEPTEMBER 17, 2012 at 12:01 AM (ET) through DECEMBER 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM (ET), complete the authorized entry form on the DMCC website (the “Promotion”). When you are finished completing the form and have read the Official Rules, hit “Enter to Win”.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who “Like” the DMCC Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dmcconline1, have reached the age of 18, and have credit card accounts, student loans or payday loans in their name with balances totaling at least Five Thousand U.S. Dollars ($5000.00) on the day of the drawing. Employees of Sponsor and participating advertising or promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and will take place on DECEMBER 17, 2012. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4.PRIZE: A total of Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ($500.00) to be paid by Sponsor directly to the credit card, student loan or payday loan account(s) of Winner. Accounts to be paid must be held in the name and address of Winner. Winner may designate one or more accounts to be paid with the understanding that the maximum amount to be paid to any individual account may not exceed the account balance at time of payment. Winner will be notified via phone or e-mail, at Sponsor’s discretion, on the day of drawing.
5. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. CONDITIONS: Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. No transfer or assignment of prize permitted. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility (including copies of current credit card account statements to be paid), a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, Facebook, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
7. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
8. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Broward County, FL, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Florida law, without reference to Florida’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
9. WINNERS LIST: For winner’s name, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to DMCC Sweepstakes, 3310 N. Federal Highway, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
10.OFFICIAL RULES: Official rules are available at www.dmcccorp.org/official-rules or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: DMCC Sweepstakes, 3310 N. Federal Highway, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Debt Management Credit Counseling Corp., 3310 N. Federal Highway, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064 (“DMCC”). The Promotion does not imply a Facebook endorsement or partnership of any kind. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for verification of eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Please direct any questions or comments regarding the Promotion to the Sponsor.